Face-to-Face Personal Coaching
Trust provides the foundation of successful coaching. To build a true and lasting bond of trust, most people prefer individual counseling where client and coach meet face-to-face. I have found this to be especially valuable in the Life-Work Discovery process, since it also requires ongoing commitment and action.
In my face-to-face coaching programs, I encourage clients to commit to a package of 12 sessions because a typical job search in Pittsburgh takes between 6 and 18 months to secure a new position.
Individual coaching sessions are offered in my Greentree or East Liberty offices.
Life Work Discovery rests on three pillars:
- Self-discovery in which you surface career options
- Working with fears and resistance
- Learning to use a system of word-of-mouth referral networking that brings you face to face with decision-makers that can hire you, grant you a consulting contract or fund a business of your own.
At the conclusion of the sessions, you will have:
- Identified up to five career options
- Developed experiential ways of turning your fears and resistance into success pathways
- Mastered the art of informational interviewing coupled with a networking system that will help you penetrate the hidden job market.