Your son or daughter will be a junior in college. You’ve sacrificed a lot to put him through school. For less than one semester’s tuition, you can up the odds to secure a job upon graduation.
The good news: Unemployment is at a record low. Employers are having a difficult time filling open positions. However, many of these positions are for low paying jobs in retail and the fast food sectors.
It’s true, many graduates who have chosen STEM careers have an excellent chance of being hired. Those in the arts and humanities not so much. All graduates want to lot in the best job available.
The time to plan for that goal is when she is in college. My Life Work Discovery model is designed to:
- Help him define his career niche
- Work through any blocks & barriers to success
- Network into the hidden job market
- Secure internships which can lead to successful job interviews
- Build competency with informational interviews
I offer a complimentary, no-obligation interview where I can learn more about your son or daughter’s specific situation while sharing how they can best secure a job upon graduation.
Let me hear from you.