|Planning & Coping with Unemployment
by A. Steve Hooman
Coping with unemployment means breaking away from the past and facing your future.
It means dealing with the emotional, financial, and professional challenges unemployment can bring.
Although this process can be painful, facing unemployment with a plan will help make coping with it easier. This comprehensive and valuable report provides you with a guide to that plan and includes:
- An unemployment & changing jobs checklist
- How to transition into your unemployment smoothly
- Setting up a support network
- Surviving financially
- Coping with the emotional impact
- What to do when you can’t meet your financial obligations
- All about unemployment compensation
- Early retirement considerations
- And much, much more!
This special report is offered FREE of charge!