You’re currently working at a company or nonprofit. You’re not a happy camper. You want an opportunity that will provide more challenge and fulfillment. Yet you’re unsure of what’s out there.
Here are some options you might consider:
- Free lancing: take your current skills and parlay them into self-employment
- Consultants: secure assignments with companies and nonprofits which want to outsource work assignments their current staff is not equipped to handle
- Producers: recruiters, financial planners, stock brokers, real estate sales, and outplacement specialists
- Business owner, entrepreneur, franchise owner
- Managing a nonprofit
- Serving on nonprofit or company boards: many organizations will reimburse the right, qualified candidates
- Independent sales
If any of these options appeal to you, contact me for a complimentary, no-obligation meeting.