In the past six months, the employment situation remains bright. Unemployment is under 3 percent. Yet many job seekers have not found success because they know don’t know the key element for securing good jobs.
Consider these statistics according to Bob Gerberg, author of The Professional Job Changing System:
- Fifty percent of all professionals never distribute more than 100 resumes…even in six months or more.
- Sixty percent of all professionals give up after two to three months…and stay where they are.
- Nationwide, employers have millions of jobs they are seeking to fill.
- Eighty-seven percent of all professionals uncover only three percent of the opportunities that are suitable for them.
- Only one in ten job seekers knows how to sell themselves effectively in job interviews.
What’s the antidote? Welcome to the world of advanced personal marketing. Gerberg goes on to say, “Superior job hunting depends 30 percent on your formal credentials…and seventy percent on your personal marketing effort.”