“Every organization has a brand…whether they realize it or not…that’s true of people, too…they have a personal brand.” That’s a quote from Stephen L. Eckert, author of Marketing in a Downturn and a trusted business associate. When I asked him about helping people find the work they love, he answered, “In part it’s a marketing problem, and marketing can help solve it.”
He’s put together a special report “Marketing for the Job Seeker” which brings the insight and expertise from marketing campaigns he’s developed for companies from startups to Fortune 500 winners.
When you read this report, you’ll not only gain tips and techniques, but you will be ready to market the greatest asset you have…you! Eckert will show you how to:
- Develop and communicate your personal brand
- Unpack yourself: uncover your key brand attributes that make you the perfect candidate
- Understand key response variables and how to make them work for you
- Understand what direct marketing techniques can do to energize your job search
- Create compelling messaging
- Create the right call to action
A job search is largely a marketing job. Eckert understands this and as he does with his clients, he will help you communicate the unique attributes of your product (you) that will not only get you noticed, but will connect with your deepest desires for work you love.
Stay tuned to this site. I hope to have Eckert’s report ready for the holidays. It should make a nice Christmas present for the job seeker!